Teaching staff with substantial industry and corporate exposure are hired for the teaching of relevant topics.
This is done with the aim to inject practical elements into theories.
To encourage a more enriching and vivid learning environment, the following has been adopted:
• Teaching staff are expected to diligently ensure that teaching and course materials are relevant and updated.
• Teaching staff are expected to be versatile with their module delivery and adjust their teaching method to maintain high level of interest from students during class.
• Teaching staff are entrusted with the responsibility to maximize student’s learning by incorporating a variety of class activities such as skills practices, class discussion, role act and encouraging students to participate actively.
Top Notch Teaching Staff
• Courses are conducted only by professionals with practical experience and credible academic qualifications.
• Only educators/trainers with a wealth of professional working experience in the nail industry; the Academic CEO is also professionally certified in Nail Technology from Japan.
• Provides topmost quality for our students through constant improvements via competence assessments and feedback comment forms from students attending our courses.
• Regularly upgrade their technical and teaching skills through overseas industrial exchange activities.
• All educators/trainers are bilingual. All students are given well-designed handouts to assist them in both the Practical & Theory lessons and examinations. Teaching staff will be evaluated on their performance at the end of each module. Only educators/trainers with good ratings would be considered for continual appointments.
In order to ensure that our students receive good attention, the class size for the respective courses/programmes is kept to the following:
|No. of lecturers