Effective 1 November 2015, Singapore Citizens (SC) and Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR) will be covered under the new Medishield Life scheme and thus no additional medical insurance will be purchased for these students.
We have purchased a group medical insurance scheme for all its students (except SC/SPR). This medical insurance scheme will have a minimum coverage as follows : an annual coverage limit of S$20,000 per student, covers up to B2 wards/6-bedder wards (conditions apply) in Singapore Government and Restructured hospitals; and provides for 24 hours coverage in Singapore and overseas (if student is involved in school related activities) throughout the course duration.
The mandatory medical insurance purchase described above does not apply to students studying on a part-time basis or those taking courses that are no more than 30 days or 50 hours in duration.
Insurance Company: AXA Insurance Singapore Pte. Ltd.
• This is a refund insurance plan, in other words, the insured student has to pay for the medical fees by him/herself when he/she is hospitalized.
• The student has to submit a claim form with the assistance of The Pink Room International Nail Academy Student Services Department.
• The Pink Room International Nail Academy will submit the claim on behalf of the student and upon confirmation from the medical insurance provider, The Pink Room International Nail Academy will inform the student of the claim outcome.
• Interpretation of this medical insurance policy is based on the original contract provided by the insurance company in English.
• The student may wish to increase coverage and can purchase additional insurance coverage by themselves or with the assistance of the School.
Please click here for a copy of the Medical Insurance Certificate.