Firstly, Congratulations to PinkRoom International Nail Academy!
We are proud to announce that our academy has been awarded EduTrust Provisional Certification! Edutrust Provisional Certification is available for a year long
The EduTrust Certification Scheme (Edutrust) is a quality assurance scheme managed by the Council for Private Education (CPE) in Singapore. In order to be awarded EduTrust Certification, Private Education Institution (PEI) have to achieve six specified requirements. There are:
- Management commitment and responsibilities
- Corporate governance and administration
- External recruitment agents
- Student protection and support services,
- Academic processes and assessment of students
- Quality assurance, monitoring and results.
With EduTrust Provisional Certification, PinkRoom International Nail Academy is committed to maintain these six specified requirements, which includes providing medical insurance coverage and Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) with Lonpac Insurance Bhd. In addition, with Fee Protection Scheme (FPS), Local and International students are protected against loss of school fees.